The Covid-19 epidemic has presented us and will continue to present us with many life-style changes as we seek to do our part to prevent the spread of the virus. This evening, in a letter to the faithful of the Diocese of Manchester, Bishop Libasci has suspended the public celebration of Holy Mass in the Diocese of Manchester until further notice. This was not an easy decision for him, but we must cooperate with his decision in the hopes it will keep all of us healthy and safe, especially the most vulnerable. Click Here to read Bishop Libasci's Pastoral Letter.
- As of March 18 There will be no public Masses at the Parish. Fr. David will offer a private mass for the published intention and for the people of the parish.
- Check back soon for a schedule of when the church will be open for Adoration, Confessions and personal prayer.
- Parish visits to hospitals, nursing homes, and residences will only be done for emergency needs.
- Check the St. Christopher School Website for the latest updates for the school community
- Check the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the latest news and updates on the virus.